KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing Company to Work For

Oct 5, 2021 - Training Manager in Sioux Falls, SD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team members and work environment

Cons

There are no cons here

Be the first to find this review helpful

Communications Manager

Thank you for the review and for your contributions to Team Raven!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Enjoyable Work Environment

Jan 15, 2022 - Software Engineer in Sioux Falls, SD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong Culture and great opportunities to grow

Cons

Ownership of products sometimes demands more of your time that normal.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Communications Manager

Thanks for being a valued member of the Raven team and for your contributions to our product offerings and customers! It's an exciting time for Raven, and we look forward to growing and expanding our team to support our high-tech precision and driverless ag technology.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good for South Dakota Standards, Could be Better

Dec 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Sioux Falls, SD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- decent office culture - flexible positions (you can literally switch to working on any project you're qualified for pretty much) - actual innovation opportunities - good location (at least their HQ is) - cappuccino machine (the only thing that keeps me going some days I swear...)

Cons

- pretty conservative (i.e. sales are more important than employee wellbeing) - focused on image over honesty and integrity - focused on individual achievement over teamwork - not particularly diverse (like 75% of the entire engineering division are white men over 40) - no outstanding benefits - wages right on the average for SD and bellow most other Midwestern cities - rather full of themselves

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Communications Manager

We're glad you called out the Raven culture of innovation; we agree this is one major factor that differentiates us from other companies and resonates deeply with many of our hardworking team members. We also prioritize a culture of continuous improvement and Peak Performance (wellness in mind, body, and spirit for all employees). We encourage you to visit with your manager or Human Resources if you would like additional information on the many resources available to team members or to discuss any additional feedback you'd like to provide.

Discover more reviews about Raven Industries.