Rawle & Henderson - Reputable Firm, Good Work/Life Balance, Salaries and Benefits need Help | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rawle & Henderson

"Reputable Firm, Good Work/Life Balance, Salaries and Benefits need Help"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Great work/life balance. Friendly co-workers. Centrally located in Philadelphia.

Cons

Family benefits have decreased. Low salary compared to comparable firms. Long commute for those who live in suburbs.

Advice to Management

Consider employees with families when changing benefits. Salaries must make up for lost "income" in the form of benefits

Other Employee Reviews for Rawle & Henderson

1. "Attorney"

I worked at Rawle & Henderson full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people and work environment

Cons

Can not really complaint about anything there.

2. "Former employee"

Pros

I worked for two of the brightest, most organized attorneys I have ever worked for. The cases were challenging and I loved the work. I was an important part of the team from my attorneys' perspective.

Cons

An overwhelming amount of work at times, which unfortunately is just the nature of the insurance defense litigation business. But the main concern was the OFFICE MANAGER. I've seen similar complaints regarding same on here. She is the absolute worst... unprofessional, uncaring, no clue how to effectively manager her people. She has been there forever and looks like she will be there for an eternity. It's really a shame, because aside from her, the firm could be a really good place to work.

Advice to Management

Doesn't really matter. The executive committee seems to be fine with the office manager so there's no end to her reign in site.