Rayonier - I've been here 21 years, it is a good, strong, stable company with good people working with me. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rayonier

"I've been here 21 years, it is a good, strong, stable company with good people working with me."

Current Employee - Director, IT in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Director, IT in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Rayonier is very flexible, the people are honest with you, you know where you stand. Conservative, so we make it through the tough times and excel in good times.

Cons

Rayonier runs really lean on people. You have a lot of work to do, and it is sometimes hard to do a really good job because you have to keep so many balls in the air.

Other Employee Reviews for Rayonier

1. "I truly miss my Rayonier family"

Former Employee - Revenue Leader
    Former Employee - Revenue Leader

Pros

During my time at Rayonier the management was truly concerned about the individual employees development and engagement within the company. In any meeting big or small every employee was encouraged to speak up and there were no wrong questions or answers. Before Diversity and Inclusion were big buzz words in business I feel that Rayonier was already living by these standards.

Cons

The base pay was fair but not as high as some others in the same industry/region pay. The terrific environment, bonuses and perks did help to make up for this.

Advice to Management

Continue to ensure all employees feel valued and are engaged in their work.

2. "A Great Place to Start Your Career"

Pros

Great training opportunities, local and national. Really interested in training employees across the US and allowing for lots of travel. Opportunity for growth if willing to relocate to remote locations, let me stress REMOTE. Great at training entry level employees, better than other similar timber companies.

Cons

Remote working locations, corporate culture focused on bottom line above all else, little interest in long term employee development and will make you move to remote places you don't want to be. Pay below industry standards.