Raytheon - Poor Experience | Glassdoor

"Poor Experience"

Pros

Adequate equipment to do the job was provided.

Cons

We were contracted to ACDelco. Job required reporting to two bosses. We were considered orphans by Raytheon and mercenaries by ACDelco.

Other Employee Reviews for Raytheon

"Solid organization. Great for engineers."

Former Employee - Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Manager in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Raytheon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Tremendous amounts of resources for all employees. Excellent benefits and pay. Opportunities for career growth if you know where to look and can network successfully. Great chance to work with some of the most talented engineers in the world.

Cons

If you are outside the engineering community, you may encounter challenging times to build up your teams, establish budgets or even maintain a growing career path. Unfortunately, this instability can include employment security as well for both yourself and your team.

Advice to Management

Don't over promise and under deliver. Try not to be the expert in everything. Trust your team.

"Great company with delusions of grandeur, they sometimes reach beyond their grasp."

Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Raytheon full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

They used to have a profit sharing program but, like so many other companies, they are phasing it out for reasons that make sense to the management but nobody else.

Cons

They have terrific benefits but, again, they are dumping them in favor of supposed higher profits. Thanks, Guys!

Advice to Management

I would really like to be a part of your team but you neither want to acknowledge my existence nor appreciate the years of service in anything more than a trivial way. No golden parachute here, folks.