ReachLocal - one of the most professional and exciting companies I have ever encountered | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

"one of the most professional and exciting companies I have ever encountered"

Current Employee - RSM Chicagoland in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - RSM Chicagoland in Chicago, IL

Pros

Working for a large company can be challenging at times, I came from a 2 Billion Dollar organization which had absolutely NO communication or care for its employees. Since the day I started with ReachLocal I have been blown away with how the company listens to their employees to continue to make the business better. Working for ReachLocal is extremely rewarding and actually a ton of fun, you never know what the company is coming up with next which keep it very exciting. Finally and most important personally is the way this company treats its clients, our clients are the most important aspect of our business and the company will do absolutely anything in its power to make sure every client is as successful as possible. I have been with a larger company that thought customer service was a privilege not a necessity, I can now go to work everyday knowing I have the support and backing of a company that cares as much about our clients as we do. ReachLocal is really just an awesome place to work and I can;t wait to see what's next here!

Cons

I don;t believe there are any downsides to working at ReachLocal if you are actually ready to work. You will be entering an exciting work environment with a company that leads the space.

Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal

"Good first job out of college but not a career"

Former Employee - Campaign Professional in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Campaign Professional in Plano, TX

Pros

Great environment, young, fun co-workers.
    Free coffee
    Good benefits
    Decent entry level career

Cons

Call center job
    Much more of a technical job than they make it sound

2. "Hard work pays off!"

Current Employee - Web Presence Professional in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Web Presence Professional in Plano, TX

Pros

They see how hard you work and acklowedge it. When there are areas you excel at, they help you get there.

Cons

I wish there were more women in management positions.

Advice to Management