ReachLocal - Feel honored to work at ReachLocal | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

"Feel honored to work at ReachLocal"

Current Employee - Customer Advocacy in Shreveport, LA
Current Employee - Customer Advocacy in Shreveport, LA

Pros

I came from a Retail background so one thing that I always look for in a job is the ability to help people. Being in Customer Advocacy or Campaign Services, you have a sense of helping not only the local offices within ReachLocal but our clients as well. You face challenges everyday where you have to troubleshoot and be supportive. It is a job where you have to make sure all the puzzle pieces fit. When I leave the office everyday, I feel that I was able to accomplish solving problems and turning bad situations into a better ones.
Not only have I built long last business relationships between the employees within my office but across the company.
ReachLocal understands Work/Life Balance which coming from Retail has been a breath of fresh air.
All in all, I feel honored to tell people that I work for ReachLocal.

Cons

ReachLocal is a fast growing company which means that nothing is set in stone. Polices and processes change often. You need to be able to adjust quickly, which can be hectic and frustrating at times.

Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal

1. "one of the most professional and exciting companies I have ever encountered"

Current Employee - RSM Chicagoland in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - RSM Chicagoland in Chicago, IL

Pros

Working for a large company can be challenging at times, I came from a 2 Billion Dollar organization which had absolutely NO communication or care for its employees. Since the day I started with ReachLocal I have been blown away with how the company listens to their employees to continue to make the business better. Working for ReachLocal is extremely rewarding and actually a ton of fun, you never know what the company is coming up with next which keep it very exciting. Finally and most important personally is the way this company treats its clients, our clients are the most important aspect of our business and the company will do absolutely anything in its power to make sure every client is as successful as possible. I have been with a larger company that thought customer service was a privilege not a necessity, I can now go to work everyday knowing I have the support and backing of a company that cares as much about our clients as we do. ReachLocal is really just an awesome place to work and I can;t wait to see what's next here!

Cons

I don;t believe there are any downsides to working at ReachLocal if you are actually ready to work. You will be entering an exciting work environment with a company that leads the space.

"Good first job out of college but not a career"

Former Employee - Campaign Professional in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Campaign Professional in Plano, TX

Pros

Great environment, young, fun co-workers.
    Free coffee
    Good benefits
    Decent entry level career

Cons

Call center job
    Much more of a technical job than they make it sound