ReachLocal - Industry Leader and Great Opportunity to Grow | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

"Industry Leader and Great Opportunity to Grow"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

We by far are the biggest and the best company in our industry and lead the space with a killer technology platform.

Cons

Competition within the industry is tough and sometimes due to Reachlocal's fast growth somethings are not done in what seems like a timely matter, but with so much growth comes some growing pains.

Advice to Management

Focus on the Customer's and the IMC's even more, and don't fall into the manage by Wall Street numbers trap.

Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal

"Turnover is amazingly high, churn is impossibly high"

Former Employee - IMC in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - IMC in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The training program teaches you a lot about the internet, how advertising works and things you may not know about it.

Cons

Employee turnover is huge, avg person stays 6 months before they are fired. Any accounts are given to existing IMC's that have been there for years. Customer churn is huge, don't expect to resign anyone. No connections means no future... no one wants to just sell to friends and family but this is the only way to last.

Advice to Management

Need to have a program besides cold calling and random wipe out of salesforce. get real marketing budgets so you can do real live demo's.

2. "Working for ReachLocal the last few years has been a tremendous blessing. I'm very proud of our leadership and vision."

Current Employee - Partner Group - Project Manager in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Partner Group - Project Manager in Shreveport, LA

Pros

The people!!! From the top of the ladder to the bottom, we have what I believe to be the very best employees around. The culture here makes it a pleasure to come to work each day. The compensation and careen growth have been more than I expected for our area.....with still more room to continue moving up.

Cons

The internet space is always evolving, resulting in constant learning and challenging workloads.

Advice to Management

I truly think these guys are the best and couldn't ask for more.