ReachLocal - My experience at ReachLocal has been invaluable in teaching me the digital media industry and the overall sales process. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

"My experience at ReachLocal has been invaluable in teaching me the digital media industry and the overall sales process."

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

ReachLocal is loaded with some really impressive, incredible personnel. There is an infinite amount that can be learned from the people here. ReachLocal is always on the cutting edge of technology and prides itself on constantly building on a well-established product mix. They are upfront about expectations and they map out a clear, concise list of goals/objectives for their sales force.

Cons

Hands down, the hardest job I have ever had... A lot of cold-calling and attention to metrics regarding calls, meetings, sales, etc... It's a super-competitive marketplace that we work in, so objections and rejections go with the territory. Like many sales jobs, there can be a great deal of pressure if goals/objectives are not met.

Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal

"High Churn Rate"

Former Employee - IMC
    Former Employee - IMC

I worked at ReachLocal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Yoy meet some great people

Cons

Not an outside sales job, more like a telemarketing job.

Poor local management

Shady practices in disclosing their markup fees

The company has no competitive advantage. There are too many companies that offer the same products, not only do they execute it better they are often less expensive and disclose their mark up/ managment fees.

2. "Good Company to work for"

Pros

-potential for growth is definitely there
    -premium partnership with Google
    -Great culture

Cons

-low salary
    -Management focused only on numbers