ReachLocal - ReachLocal is the best place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

"ReachLocal is the best place to work!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ReachLocal is the best place to work because the products and services are a step ahead of the competition. The compensation plan is very competitive which helps us move forward financially in our career. I think the best part of RL is the positive work environment in our offices which creates a feeling of being supported as a sales professional.

Cons

If there was a negative it would have to be the competitive nature of the online marketing industry in general. We as IMC's have to work hard to develop new business and develop relationships with our current clients. RL helps us with many tools and training to be true consultants!

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to listen and inspire each IMC. Each of us have a different selling style which has been successful for us in the past. After all that is why you hired us!

Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal

1. "Great place to work if you want to be a part of building something great."

Current Employee - Service Team Leader in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Service Team Leader in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with ReachLocal for the past 19 months and can say without hesitation that joining the RL team has been one of the best career decisions I have make in my life. I have been in the workforce for 16 years and it is refreshing to work for a company that does not set limits on what an employee can do. ReachLocal is the place to work if you want to be a part of building something.

Cons

As a young company, many of the processes and procedures have not been created or launched. Building processes, procedures, leaders, and a global company, all at the same time, is hard work. It can be very frustrating to constantly be building, testing, and revising. But, the end result will be worth the frustrations. ReachLocal is still finding its way but is determined to make a great impact in online marketing.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on core elements. Challenge your leaders more, especially the young ones.

2. "I love this place!!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Reachlocal has created the perfect mix of working for a large company with a small family feel. I've never worked at a place where the sales staff has such a long average tenure and we all still like each other. This is truly a sales career and not just a sales job.

Cons

You have to build your book of business completely from scratch...this is actually a good thing overall the long haul...but it means that it takes time.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide us with the best suite of services and products in the market today.