ReachLocal - Great Work Ethic is Rewarded | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

"Great Work Ethic is Rewarded"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedules if you can manage your time properly and obviously close business. Compensation is fair, support is solid and they will build an entire dedicated support team around you when you achieve certain levels. If you work hark, can relate to business owners and ask for the business you can make a living that most dream of.

Cons

Stock options for non-management is very minimal even for producers.

Advice to Management

Be a little more visible in the local offices. Keep making great decisions like you have been. Never forgot that we used to be a very small company with an idea.

Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal

1. "ReachLocal is the best place to work!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ReachLocal is the best place to work because the products and services are a step ahead of the competition. The compensation plan is very competitive which helps us move forward financially in our career. I think the best part of RL is the positive work environment in our offices which creates a feeling of being supported as a sales professional.

Cons

If there was a negative it would have to be the competitive nature of the online marketing industry in general. We as IMC's have to work hard to develop new business and develop relationships with our current clients. RL helps us with many tools and training to be true consultants!

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to listen and inspire each IMC. Each of us have a different selling style which has been successful for us in the past. After all that is why you hired us!

2. "Great place to work if you want to be a part of building something great."

Current Employee - Service Team Leader in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Service Team Leader in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with ReachLocal for the past 19 months and can say without hesitation that joining the RL team has been one of the best career decisions I have make in my life. I have been in the workforce for 16 years and it is refreshing to work for a company that does not set limits on what an employee can do. ReachLocal is the place to work if you want to be a part of building something.

Cons

As a young company, many of the processes and procedures have not been created or launched. Building processes, procedures, leaders, and a global company, all at the same time, is hard work. It can be very frustrating to constantly be building, testing, and revising. But, the end result will be worth the frustrations. ReachLocal is still finding its way but is determined to make a great impact in online marketing.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on core elements. Challenge your leaders more, especially the young ones.