Reaction Search International - “Built a strong foundation” Great Training for New & Experienced Executive Search Professionals | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Reaction Search International

"“Built a strong foundation” Great Training for New & Experienced Executive Search Professionals"

Current Employee - Managing Director EMEA in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Current Employee - Managing Director EMEA in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great experience
Adults run the company
Learned a trade the old fashion way.

Cons

Straight commission
Long Hours
Type A personalities

Advice to Management

Keep hiring smart, energetic people

Other Employee Reviews for Reaction Search International

"Project Coordinator"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growth at RSI truly is unlimited. The entire management team is exceptionally dedicated to helping each and every employee that joins our team to reach their fullest potential. Training is thorough, useful, and ongoing (there are training meetings every week), and senior leadership is always open to helping their team members grow and take on new responsibilities. Everyone is extremely approachable and the office environment strikes a great balance between collaboration and friendly competition.

You work on a huge range of projects, which gives you exposure to a myriad of industries and allows you to become a "Jack of all trades" of sorts. No two days at work are exactly alike, and you get to speak with accomplished and interesting people all over the world and guide them through the exciting adventure of pursuing a new job.

Recruiting truly is a career where you get out what you put in-- activity and effort are rewarded, and you are accountable for your own success. This being said, if you put in the effort and track your activity, success is inevitable with the resources and tools that RSI gives you.

Feedback is open and frequent within teams, which is very helpful for staying on track with your goals and projects.

The office environment is great-- it's always buzzing, you're surrounded by fun and interesting coworkers, and there are periodic office outings to baseballs games, lunches, dinners, etc.

There's a well stocked kitchen full of snacks, weekly and monthly contests for top producers, Jamba Juice Fridays, and an annual performance trip to Maui.

The company pays for a gym membership for all employees as well, as management truly believes in helping everyone who works here be on top of their game (both mentally/professionally and physically).

Overall, RSI is an excellent place to work. It combines a stellar culture and work environment with great work-life balance (typical working hours are 8-5), inspiring managers, and interesting projects.

Cons

It's not necessarily a con, but if you don't do well in an environment that is extremely activity driven and in which you will be held accountable for achieving concrete results this may not be the job for you.

Also, this is definitely a job for a "people person." You're literally in the business of people, so make sure that's something that you're looking for.

Advice to Management

Keep providing employees with ongoing training resources-- it's incredibly valuable!

Great job with establishing a fantastic culture, too. Keep up the good work!

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Project Manager in San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reaction Search International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of my favorite aspects of working for Reaction Search International was the level of freedom that I was given while working as a project manager. RSI gave me the opportunity to decide for myself how to manage my book of business and as I became more experienced senior leadership quickly began to allow me to manage the recruiting process from beginning to end. My Managing Director, Robert, was not afraid to let me get out their and make a mistake, but at the same time he was always available to help whether it be in our weekly training meetings or answering spontaneous questions that would pop up.

Additional Pros:
    - Trip to Maui for President's Club award winners
    - Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, coffee, etc.
    - Company sponsored gym membership at high end gyms
    - Occasional company lunches, dinner, and Giant's games
    - Bagel / Jamba Juice Fridays
    - Unlimited potential for growth
    - Plenty of potential for pay raises for those achieving their targets

Cons

When things get really busy the work load can be a little stressful, but I believe this is probably relevant to almost any career. Robert and senior leadership do a good job of working with employees in regards to time management, to make sure that they have the necessary tools for success.

Advice to Management

The weekly training meetings were very helpful in enabling me to develop as a professional. I hope these continue for current and future employees.