RealPage - Change, Impact, and Opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

"Change, Impact, and Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

RealPage is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different then many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are also great to work with. I know not all teams have the same culture, but the team I belong too and interact with have amazing culture. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is also a place were I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our customers.

Cons

As some reviewers mentioned, there has been lots of change in the SF office and its been hard at times. Communication was not always what it should have been, but that has improved quite a bit over the last 60 days. There is some new leadership and some of the old leadership is gone, anytime this happens, there is going to be some fall out. Overall this team is in a better place coming through it then we were.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication open. flowing, and regular! Its helped a ton.
More events for the family folks including kids and spouses.

Other Employee Reviews for RealPage

"Offsite Leasing"

Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good training program for entry level position and opportunities for growth within the company.

Cons

Very structured with supervisors counting every minute and monitoring calls.

"Level One"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Greer, SC
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Greer, SC

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Level One is going through a major culture change with new leadership; they want to please and listen to you, the employee, and not the communities. This is a great change! Another pro to prospective employees is that the trainers and recruiters are very upfront with you that this job requires you to be on the phone all day, often taking back-to-back calls. There should be no surprise or gripe later. You also are required to sign off that understand your schedule will be second shift until Level One has more calls which require a first shift. I appreciate that the company is not trying to sugar-coat what's expected--you're there to take phone calls when you're needed. Some promotion classes are paid now, too, and the other classes can be scheduled into your day. Most of the TLs are available to talk to you, too--if you don't like your TL, then the Operations Manager wants you to come talk to him to discuss it. In the past 6 months there have been 12 oppurtunities to move to TL or TLA. All in all, Level One is an honest company who expects their employees to work hard. Over the next 6 months, you'll see some major changes to old policies which will make Level One an awesome place to work. I'm excited for them!

Cons

Employees with bad attitudes. You will encounter this everywhere, but attitudes that you encounter once you move solo in operations are toxic. New employees--avoid these people like the plague. Be the one who made the difference. I know I did! I loved being on the floor because i surrounded myself with happy people. It makes a huge difference!

Advice to Management

Cut the people with bad attitudes and poor attendance. I have kids and work on the other side of town (40 minute commute). I'm an adult, though; I come in even when I'm sick and always makes sure that I have child-care worked out. I have no infractions. There was a time in 2009-2010 when I had many infractions, but I can look back and see the majority of my "sick days" were because I was too tired to work (not an excuse) or had too much personal life going on (not mature enough to be employable anyway). I wouldn't have blamed L1 if they had fired me. There literally is no reason to miss work that often that it should become an issue. People who blame the company that they can't get their life together need a reality check. Also, Management, cut the TLs who are just there for the paycheck. There don't deserve the paycheck and they are a HORRENDOUS definition of "leadership."