RealPage - RealPage has been very good to me. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

"RealPage has been very good to me."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Carrollton, TX
Current Employee - Web Developer in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Upper management is very approachable, and the new head of HR is making some great headway for change.

Cons

It's a fast growing company and some of the management that got them here is not who will take them to the next level. Too devisionized which hinders communication.

Advice to Management

Management needs to listen to their experts more. It's very frustrating to be hired for my expertise then not want to hear it.

Other Employee Reviews for RealPage

"Market Leader innovating with new product offerings to clients."

Current Employee - Online Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Online Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company delivers real value to customers.
    Team is smart, fun, and engaged.
    You can be a apart of new and growing businesses and make a real impact.
    Expansion of the San Francisco office has brought a lot of innovation to the product offerings of the real page suite through acquisition and local talent.
    Lots of personal and professional growth opportunities.
    Supportive work environment with minimal politics.
    Beautiful location in the financial district. Soon moving to a great new location south of market near the freeway.

Cons

So many products means most people in the company don't know all of them or what they do.
    Integration of all products and services into a unified billing, sales, and service package can be tricky and time consuming.

Advice to Management

The leadership team has a lot of great plans and strategy. My advice is to share plans and strategy more often to the team.

"Change, Impact, and Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

RealPage is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different then many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are also great to work with. I know not all teams have the same culture, but the team I belong too and interact with have amazing culture. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is also a place were I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our customers.

Cons

As some reviewers mentioned, there has been lots of change in the SF office and its been hard at times. Communication was not always what it should have been, but that has improved quite a bit over the last 60 days. There is some new leadership and some of the old leadership is gone, anytime this happens, there is going to be some fall out. Overall this team is in a better place coming through it then we were.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication open. flowing, and regular! Its helped a ton.
    More events for the family folks including kids and spouses.