RealPage - Account Manager | Glassdoor

"Account Manager"

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexible, opportunity to move around and change positions is always there. Lots of different jobs to explore

Cons

Too much red tape. Too many departments to have to navigate through to get anything done.

Advice to Management

focus on internal integration as much as we focus on selling external software integration

Other Employee Reviews for RealPage

"Worst. Company. Ever."

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Close to dining and child care.
    Training in sales is good, though a bit of a beating.

Cons

Management is horrific, and that is the most diplomatic term I can use to describe it.

The pay is well below the industry standard. Also, you can only get a raise at the beginning of the year.

Internal processes are a complete joke, nothing runs smoothly.

In the year and a half I have worked here, the HR staff has turned over several times, which indicates to me a serious problem. They can never be reached unless someone is "in trouble".

Depending on your department, you will not be allowed to take personal/sick time of any kind, for any reason without disciplinary action.

Advice to Management

Start over.

2. "Work hard and You can Do Anything in this Company"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Greer, SC
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Greer, SC

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with this company for almost 2 years. I have been promoted several times and have done just about every phone call position in the company.

This job is so flexible! You can literally work your schedule anyway you want if you're smart. You can technically miss up to 8.5 days without being fired. You get several bonuses for attendance. They give you 2.5k as a reimbursement to go back to school. They give you a gym membership.

I am now working from home with the same company and I am happier than I have ever been. I have talked to celebrities and made life long friends. My coaches have been by my side from the beginning.

I have learned leadership qualities I would have never learned anywhere else. I also use the same techniques I use over the phone to do sales and make extra money!

They literally keep track of your skills so when you apply somewhere else, your reputable.

I did what I was supposed to do and had everything handed to me and have a blast doing my job.

It can be repetitious if you allow it to be. When you have fun doing something you literally meet some of the coolest people over the phone.

You have the opportunity to meet multiple people a day.

You can get Voluntary time off almost any day during slow season. I literally had off almost all December and got paid for it with my PTO.

Cons

If you treat this like a job, your going to get regular job results.

It can be repetitious but from my experience which can ware and tear.

If you don't like sales then this can be tough

If you aren't making friends then you will probably hate it.

If you don't know how to work the scheduling system then you won't get the schedule you want so learn it.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome and I have never seen a company that is so committed to helping their associates succeed.

Honestly, it can be hard for a company to succeed but you guys have always involved me and asked my opinion. I love helping this company succeed.

You guys are great!