Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Strong Career Growth Opportunities

Jun 1, 2021 - Sales in Richardson, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of career growth for high achievers and those not afraid to learn a complex sale type.

Cons

Constant growth and the change that comes with it can be challenging for some, but most top reps see it as an opportunity to continue to sharpen their skill set and become more valuable in the marketplace.

RealPage Response

Thank you for your post....Wishing you a great career. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Career Growth

May 13, 2021 - Solution Representative II in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great networking and growth opportunity

Cons

They don't pay extremely well

RealPage Response

Thank you for your post....and your five star review....I sincerely hope that you continue up the growth curve and you look back and say that your total comp was market based fair over the long run. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Eager to see what the future holds

Jul 22, 2021 - Product Manager in Richardson, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

RealPage is a great company to work for. I came to RealPage in 2017 through an acquisition, and moved out to Richardson with little to no expectations for how everything would unfold. Fast forward 4 years and I couldn't be happier. First off, the campus is awesome, I enjoy coming into the office everyday. Upper management is friendly and approachable, you'll see them in the cafeteria or around the way and you can strike up a conversation with them. Middle management is supportive and invested in your success -- which makes perfect sense because if you're not successful they can't be. And lastly, I'm fortunate to do work that I enjoy and that I'm passionate about. As far as compensation goes, I am a firm believer that you get back what you put in and with RealPage, in my experience, that philosophy certainly holds true. The acquisition by Thoma Bravo does give me some level of anxiety, but that's probably normal with any change. But overall, I try to view it as an opportunity; similar to the opportunity I was given in 2017 when I first started working for RealPage.

Cons

It's not much of a "con" because it's outside of anybody's control, but the pandemic kinda robbed RealPage of one of their biggest "pros," which was the sense of community that you got from being in the office. Getting back to full capacity will just be one of those things that will take time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about RealPage.