Cover image for RealPage

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company

Sep 5, 2022 - Compliance Partner in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job! Work remote and great work life balance.

Cons

Nothing at this time, I’m happy

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Healthy New Leadership

Dec 2, 2022 - Solution Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is engaging People are committed Opportunity

Cons

Some roles are still creating a clear professional development

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Long Term Employee - Change is what we do

Nov 15, 2022 - Vice President Product Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

RealPage has always been about change. The company grew from several hundred employees to nearly 8,000 globally during my time at RealPage. RealPage provided opportunities for my career development, growth, and a great salary. There is always something new to do at RealPage and you can take advantage of the diverse opportunities within your career without changing companies.

Cons

Post-acquisition and going private rocked the core of RealPage. In some ways it was good change and many ways it was a lot of noise. There has been tremendous turn over from the top down. What I can say is where there is a lot of turnover, there is a problem. It is beyond just change. RealPagers do change. In short, RealPage is not the same company that it was for employees. The products are still amazing and I will always be a RealPager at heart.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about RealPage.

RealPage Photos

+ Add Photo
RealPage photo of: RealPagers in Pink supporting the Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
RealPage photo of: Women's ERG at RealPage celebrates together
RealPage photo of: Celebrating Juneteenth
RealPage photo of: RealPride Membership Drive
RealPage photo of: Thank you to our amazing Leader who were on-site for the 1st birthday celebration for the Be Well ERG.
RealPage photo of: We did it! After months of planning, we officially launched our sixth ERG, Real Heroes. This ERG will support our active-duty employees, veterans, family of military personnel, supporters, and allies.
RealPage photo of: Cinco de Mayo celebration with CEO Dana Jones