Recaro - Poor upper management | Glassdoor
  1. "Poor upper management"

I worked at Recaro full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Hourly staff that works very hard.

Cons

Very poor upper management that treats staff like basic numbers. No direction or help just a get it done attitude, but will not provide you with the training and tools to complete the job. Human Resources is a joke she should be called inhuman resources. There is no reason to work hard because you will be treated the same if you put in the bare minimum. I do not recommend working here unless you want to be under... paid, over worked and treated like you are a robot.

Advice to Management

Replace all upper management with a team that know how to build quality product and not just run high numbers because it is all you know. Stop chopping staff to save money, instead manage inventory better. Start building Recaro seats again instead of low end seats with an expensive name.

Recaro2017-05-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Mechanical designer"

I have been working at Recaro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits and paid time off

Cons

Not great work life balance

Recaro2018-07-02
  2. "Was a decent place but going down hill FAST!"

Current Employee - Production in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Recaro full-time

Pros

Great Benefits. Paid by the company. Extras: Gym membership for $25, 401K, quarterly bonus.

Cons

Leadership acts like teenage girls full of gossip and backstabbing. Don't trust your lead or 2nd lead they rather talk behind your back then try to be a true leader. I don't think companies even know what LEADERSHIP is anymore. Company tries to cheat people out of raise and bonuses. Benefits are almost worthless bc you don't get paid enough for copays ($30-$50)

Advice to Management

Stop with the games. Your employees aren't stupid. Stopping our water access, bathroom access and trying to make us walk halfway down the building to clock out then back to get our stuff.... Really!? You say there won't be layoffs but then you start making the work place hostile. This is only creating an environment were employees will quit, get setup for failure then get fired, and/or become hostile less productive... employees. You don't even have the means or knowledge to deal with the ripples ya'll are causing. This is all for what, because your Sales team couldn't sale enough to maintain your business. Recaro, what are you thinking? You are getting rid of hard working people (not some desk workers or line feeders who gets paid to do 50% of their job) who are the actually building your product. Value your people if you want quality. Gym membership for employees who can barely pay bills or feed their family is no worthless. Culture and value: there in writing but not in practice with leadership or management. "Lead by example!"

Recaro2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about Recaro.