Recaro - Engineer | Glassdoor
  1. "Engineer"

I worked at Recaro full-time

Pros

Great insurance and vacation for employees

Cons

Miscommunication, shoot-from-the-hip decisions, hostile environment, redefining of job descriptions, lower than industry pay/bonuses

Advice to Management

When input is received from your team as to how they feel about compensation, job description among various issues, please listen and follow through with ways to better the environment.

Recaro2017-10-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Mechanical designer"

I have been working at Recaro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits and paid time off

Cons

Not great work life balance

Recaro2018-07-02
  2. "Was a decent place but going down hill FAST!"

Current Employee - Production in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Recaro full-time

Pros

Great Benefits. Paid by the company. Extras: Gym membership for $25, 401K, quarterly bonus.

Cons

Leadership acts like teenage girls full of gossip and backstabbing. Don't trust your lead or 2nd lead they rather talk behind your back then try to be a true leader. I don't think companies even know what LEADERSHIP is anymore. Company tries to cheat people out of raise and bonuses. Benefits are almost worthless bc you don't get paid enough for copays ($30-$50)

Advice to Management

Stop with the games. Your employees aren't stupid. Stopping our water access, bathroom access and trying to make us walk halfway down the building to clock out then back to get our stuff.... Really!? You say there won't be layoffs but then you start making the work place hostile. This is only creating an environment were employees will quit, get setup for failure then get fired, and/or become hostile less productive... employees. You don't even have the means or knowledge to deal with the ripples ya'll are causing. This is all for what, because your Sales team couldn't sale enough to maintain your business. Recaro, what are you thinking? You are getting rid of hard working people (not some desk workers or line feeders who gets paid to do 50% of their job) who are the actually building your product. Value your people if you want quality. Gym membership for employees who can barely pay bills or feed their family is no worthless. Culture and value: there in writing but not in practice with leadership or management. "Lead by example!"

Recaro2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about Recaro.