Recaro - Fun Environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Fun Environment"

I have been working at Recaro full-time

Pros

Fun & Clean Environment Health benefits Bonuses

Cons

Executive team is not involved with lower level employees Pay is average Turnover seems high because of pay Blame others culture Not much room to grow.

Advice to Management

Talk and listen to your employees. Need to pay higher than average to retain "good" employees.

Recaro2018-02-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Mechanical designer"

I have been working at Recaro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits and paid time off

Cons

Not great work life balance

Recaro2018-07-02

"A company with great benefits, but where your opinion won’t matter"

Current Employee - Assembly Line Worker in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Recaro full-time for more than a year

Pros

To be fair, this company has one of the best benefits I have seen offered by any employer. Actually, health insurance is the one reason why many employees decide to stay working for Recaro.

Cons

The only company throughout my life that I have seen not taking bullying/sexual harassment seriously. Sexual harassment is rampant in this company, guys there behave with some women as if they were just a piece of meat. Bullying, well, everyone there saw an 18 year old kid being bullied by a 6’2 26 years old guy for months, and despite the many complaints from workers, from the same kid which was crying most of the... time, nothing was done except suspend the guy for a week. The guy came back and kept doing the same crap, telling the kid that he was a piece of crap and that he was gonna get beat up. A shame to be honest.

Advice to Management

You ALL SUCK! You all don’t listen to your employees hence so many good people are leaving your company. Also, do you think it’s fair to pay new employees the same as those that have been there for years?! Do you think it’s healthy to allow one of your leads be in a relationship with one of her employees on the same line?! I complained about all this and you all did nothing. My opinion and the opinion of others... didn’t matter.

Recaro2019-04-02

Discover more reviews about Recaro.