Recommind - My experience at Recommind has been very positive and it has been fun to watch its developments and continued growth. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Recommind

"My experience at Recommind has been very positive and it has been fun to watch its developments and continued growth."

Current Employee - Marketing Programs Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Programs Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Recommind full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Recommind hires smart, talented and dedicated people. Employees have strong work ethics and positive attitudes.

Cons

Due to such fast growth, we have a lack of internal communication which inhibits us to be as successful as we could be. This is currently being addressed, and can already see positive outcomes!

Other Employee Reviews for Recommind

1. "Large company talent and resources, small company startup culture."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Recommind full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Managers are accessible and respectful and there is a distinct lack of bureaucracy. New ideas are encouraged, and team members can develop into their areas of interest and expertise. Very smart people - everyone brings something new to the table and you will learn from them.

Cons

Ongoing improvements/refinements of processes and procedures will ultimately lead to an even stronger product and a more positive user experience, but it can sometimes be a challenge to keep up with.

Advice to Management

Stay accessible, and continue to accept feedback and ideas. Develop additional cross-department training opportunities.

2. "Very positive experience, impressed with company so far""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Recommind full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very smart and talented co-workers, minimal dead weight, good visibility and recognition of work, positive atmosphere, fun personalities, and flexible hours.

Cons

The company is growing very fast, which is a good thing, but often means a lot of changes and shifts in direction which can be frustrating.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote overall culture and interaction between departments. This seems to be developing already, but make sure it remains a focus as we get larger.