KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Recondo will invest in you if you invest in them!

Jun 4, 2019 - Client Sales Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Recondo has been nothing but a joy! When I first started in the Denver office I was immediately treated like family and knew I found a home away from home. The level of investment Recondo has shown over the past 2 years has been everything you could want from your employer. Before I entered the workforce, people always told me how you never really get to learn from executives within your company because they never give you time. That is not the case here at Recondo. Very much an open door policy and plenty of opportunities to learn from them if you just ask. When Jay the CEO takes time out of his busy day to interview you, it truly shows how much Jay cares about the family he has here at Recondo. If you take the time to invest hard worked hours and show dedication they will forever invest in you! Recondo is family!

Cons

401k Match is not offered but rather an HSA match.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

great place to work!

Sep 20, 2019 - Client Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance, competitive pay, remote work possible, managers care and are invested in their employees!

Cons

our communication internally, particularly between teams (engineering and client facing), could be better, but we are working on it!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for in the Denver area. Employees are laid back and happy.

Cons

Lacked a good company culture, especially since the beginning of covid.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Recondo Technology.