Recondo Technology - Weird... | Glassdoor

"Weird..."

I worked at Recondo Technology full-time

Pros

I guess if you like working in a culture of fear this is right up your alley.

Cons

Not sure this is a real business. The management team from ex-Goldman Sachs seem to have a history of starting up companies, building up their appearance of profitability, luring in investors, then selling out and walking away with the buying company either suing for misrepresenting the value of the company or soon filing for bankruptcy.

Advice to Management

Don't have any advice. I think they are gaming the system as well as you can. They run the business on free open source software and their books look really good. It will crash and burn after they walk away with more money. What did PT Barnum say?

Other Employee Reviews for Recondo Technology

"Think twice"

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Recondo Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They have great ideas for product development

Cons

Currently unable to execute on product development and delivery

Advice to Management

Listen to your customers

2. "Working For Recondo"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Recondo Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at Recondo through many changes within the company. Throughout my tenure, I have felt that every decision the company has made has been for the better. I started out as an Associate SE with just a few years of experience, and have been mentored and guided to a point where I am now an SE that is given plenty of responsibilities and my opinions are valued. The new CEO and CTO have built a great executive staff and tech staff. The upper management is very transparent. The culture and people who work here are awesome. Apart from a slim 401k plan ($0 match or contribution) I have no complaints about working at Recondo and proud to be a part of this company.

TLDR: Your voice matters, upward mobility, awesome people, laid back but focused environment, PTO is decent, new office

Cons

401k benefits are poor. The company does not contribute or match anything for the 401k plan.

Advice to Management

Keep up engaging employees in all aspects of the company, continue to value everyone and not bloat the company with middle managment