Red Bull - Best College Student Job Imaginable! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Red Bull

"Best College Student Job Imaginable!"

Former Contractor - Student Brand Manager in West Lafayette, IN
Former Contractor - Student Brand Manager in West Lafayette, IN

I worked at Red Bull as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Adequate pay and perks considering the amount of effort and work required for the position of student brand manager.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about working for this amazing company. Everything they do and stand for continually amazes me.

Advice to Management

Maybe work on your communication with the student brand managers who were the bottom of the totem pole employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Red Bull

"Worst place I've ever worked ever."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Red Bull full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is just as much a Con as it is a Pro, but laid back culture. Ping pong, free drinks (as long as you like Red Bull, which I don't).

Cons

Pretty much everything else. I've never seen nepotism (that also extends to close friends), so rampant. 6 - 7 figure contracts given to un-vetted, unqualified people and/or companies that have inside relations to key figures in management. Blatant unethical decisions even beyond nepotism as well. Extreme lack of talent. I've never seen such a large grouping of unremarkable people under 1 roof. Exploitation. They love hiring Visa-based employees that, with the unspoken threat, get sent back to their country should they ever step out of line. Egos, especially in middle management. People who feel like the Red Bull brand actually somehow expand their worth, knowledge, and skills overnight. Red tape. Would you believe in one of the departments with only 50-60 employees, there's up to 5-6 layers of management? There's more Project managers then there are people to manage. How does that even make sense? Waste... being a privately held, and positive cash flow company, they waste money in all the wrong places. Overpaid consultants that literally do nothing all day, doing projects 3 times in a row because they fail all the time. Good luck trying to get into the upper echelons of leadership if you're not white and/or male. There's never been an American CEO for Red Bull North America, the single largest unit in the entire company. Go figure.

Advice to Management

Giving advice to management in this context would be as effective as trying to wake up fast enough to watch yourself sleep.

"Nothing Happy, they does not care employes !!!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Orlando, FL

I worked at Red Bull full-time (More than a year)

Pros

a new experience.
    co-workers.
    free drink sometimes.

Cons

The Company does not care about its employes. Many hours of work, 60-70 hours by week. You get extra daily work. Manager do not help. The salary does not match the amount of work.

Advice to Management

Account Manager are the foundation of this company, help and respect them.