Red Classic Transportation Services - This was the most exciting "employee experience" with the worst ending "nightmare" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Red Classic Transportation Services

"This was the most exciting "employee experience" with the worst ending "nightmare""

Former Employee - Vice President in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Vice President in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Red Classic Transportation Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

A potentially great wholly owned subsidiary of CCBCC with an excellent opportunity to be a national transportation brokerage leader.

Cons

Mature, qualified, industry experienced individuals are recruited and then middle management is allowed to eliminate the positions/jobs they are recruited to perform in.

Advice to Management

Don't create "Culture & Values" statements without holding your designated management accountable for them. The President should keep himself and his managers in "reality check" and what is really going on. CCBCC's Culture & Values are basically just words on paper.

Other Employee Reviews for Red Classic Transportation Services

"Excellent, Growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Red Classic Transportation Services full-time

Pros

Growing, Great Customer base, Good co-workers, Company usually makes the effort of supporting the employees.

Cons

Space is limited in shop. Problems are not met with solutions in some instances (Personal & Shop-Wide).

Advice to Management

Continue to support technicians by providing meals, tools, bonuses, etc. Training is always a plus. Try to make the effort to solve all problems, whether shop-wide or just on a personal level for each person.

"Hostile Work Environment"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Red Classic Transportation Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free drinks on the shift.

Cons

2nd shift is a hosrile work environment. When I complained they fured me because I was temp to hire. I wokee there for almost two months. I was warned by other employees that 2nd shift was horrible.

Advice to Management

Next time a person will get a lawyer. A major lawsuit is coming if ypu dont deal with your 2nd shift employees in dispatch.