Red Experts in SAP - The Reviews Just Don't Do Red Justice | Glassdoor
  1. "The Reviews Just Don't Do Red Justice"

Current Employee - Operation/Back Office in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Reading some of the reviews on Glassdoor, I had to wonder what company these people had been working at? Take a look at the reviews on other websites and it's a completely different story... Red has a fun working environment,, good equality, the office is fantastic with a pool tables, fussball etc. There is also an on site Café where you can get breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day. Yes Red is no longer in Piccadilly Circus but that office was falling apart around us. The St. Paul's / Bank is a great location with great links to transport and the rest of London. The Underground station is 5 minutes away and the area is full of shops, bars and restaurants for lunch break and after work. Having been here for 3+ years and I've seen the ups and the downs but this is genuinely one of the most enjoyable companies to work for. If you are prepared to work hard there are real benefits - commission, incentives and career progression. Every business faces growing pains, especially one that's grown from 3 offices to 10 in the 3 years and almost tripled the size of the staff in that time too. I'd personally take the bad reviews with a pinch of salt.

Cons

There has been a lack of communication between all the employees and managers. This has sometimes felt like a lack of direction. This is being addressed by the change of leadership, which is a breath of fresh air, but people need to be patient. The way that performance for the sales side of the business is reported is a little bit questionable. Statistics and metrics around call times, number of calls etc are out dated to say the least. Working hours can be long but in a selling environment that isn't unusual. However there needs to be a change in the approach to the lack of flexibility around this.

Advice to Management

Drive innovation through the business with new a strategy, working practices and technology.

Red Experts in SAP2014-03-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company and getting better"

Current Employee - Sales in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

We've had a leadership overhaul that's really set the company up for success. We have a core team of strong sales people and excellent delivery from our recruiters. RED has ambitious growth plans and are growing quickly.

Cons

If you're not local to the greater NYC area it can be a challenging commute.

Red Experts in SAP2020-01-17
  2. "HR"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Red Experts in SAP

Pros

Great work environment for contract persons.

Cons

Little room for growth and shared opinions.

Red Experts in SAP2018-02-02

Discover more reviews about Red Experts in SAP.