Red Light PR - Amazing Experience! | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing Experience!"

I worked at Red Light PR

Pros

Redlight PR is a must experience for aspiring fashion, communications, business marketing, and entertainment industry professionals. I'm truly glad that I made decision to join this company. Everyone is kind, professional, and resourceful, the environment they create enabled me to learn hands-on and gain real industry. In addition,this company would be a great fit for students as it is more than gracious and... reasonably flexible, providing adequate terms and conditions of employment. I highly recommend Red Light.

Cons

For me personally, traveling from 30 miles away was difficult. However parking is provided by this company, making it additionally great.

Advice to Management

Thank you to all staff, you've been a pleasure to work with!

Red Light PR2017-01-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Definitely be a proactive intern"

Former Intern - Intern in Hollywood, CA

I worked at Red Light PR for less than a year

Pros

Great networking opportunities Professional yet easy going atmosphere Work with known stylists in the industry Get hands on fashion pr experience

Cons

You need to be a communicative person and need to be proactive. Talking to people is key, and expressing what you want to learn while you're there will take you a long way.

Advice to Management

Have the interns shadow the AE's I loved my internship experience, definitely showed me how the fashion pr industry works

Red Light PR2017-03-30

"Account Executive"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Hollywood, CA

I worked at Red Light PR full-time for less than a year

Pros

A few of the clients were really amazing to work with and made the experience bearable. I enjoyed the actual work, but unfortunately the cons (CEO and toxic work environment) outweighed the pros for me.

Cons

Red Light PR takes what they can get ($$$$) in terms of clientele and the clients aren't divided equally. Some AE's are given easy peasy clients with celeb. ties and praised for any little press that falls into their lap while other AE's are given brands that are practically impossible to get press for and lectured accordingly. Once I transitioned I actually received feedback from other agencies that they were... shocked that I was able to generate the press I did for the clients that Red Light PR on boarded. Expect to go above and beyond and never have it be enough, played against your co-workers by upper management and harassed when you exit. I haven't been at the company for several months now and they continue to e-mail me nearly once a month. The company also hires and fires new employees every 7 months... A sweat shop disguised as a "Fashion PR Firm" and to be perfectly honest a low class experience.

Advice to Management

The only reason I even wasted my time with this review is to let aspiring PR professionals know the real deal about this company... No amount of advice could rescue this establishment.

Red Light PR2018-03-27

Discover more reviews about Red Light PR.