KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee

Not a long term career option for most people, but a solid company.

Apr 12, 2010 -  in Waterloo, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It really depends on where your Red Lobster is located - in smaller markets away from the coasts where there is very little competition it is a great place to work. As far as restauarants are concerned you can make relatively good money most of the time. Was there for over 7 years - for the most part if you do a good job they will take pretty good care of you. Also, since they are part of the Darden family of restaurants (Olive Garden, Smokey Bones, Seasons 52), often when one of the concepts is struggling, the other concepts keep the company afloat.

Cons

In a down market like we've recently experienced Red Lobster is one of the first restaurants to be affected - there are many less expensive options available. They need to remember that they are not a fine dining restaurant - they should strive for more of a "fun" environment rather than trying to appear "upscale".

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Jul 1, 2022 - Server/Waitress
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is awesome! .

Cons

No cons for this company

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great culture

Aug 10, 2022 - Restaurant General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

We work together to achieve goals for the company. We are a hard-working energetic group that strives to make our guest happy. We do our best to make Red Lobster stronger every day.

Cons

Since Covid our company has struggled to get back where we where. In order to survive they have slowly took a lot of our benefits away. We financially cannot sustain where we where.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Red Lobster.

Red Lobster Photos

+ Add Photo
Red Lobster photo of: Red Lobster Independence Day
Red Lobster photo of: CEO, Kim Lodrup, with Award Winning Director of Operations, Rick Sherman
Red Lobster photo of: Red Lobster Culinary Chef