Red Robin - Fun place to work | Glassdoor

"Fun place to work"

Former Employee - Server in Cerritos, CA
Former Employee - Server in Cerritos, CA

I worked at Red Robin part-time (More than a year)

Pros

tips were good for how much work you have to do and the clientele.

Cons

management can sometimes be difficult to work with. They are more likely to take the side of the guest than to back you up when there are issues, which can be frustrating.

Other Employee Reviews for Red Robin

1. "Good way to make money in college"

Current Employee - Server
    Current Employee - Server

I have been working at Red Robin part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy, fast cash. If you need to pay for textbooks or a bill within a few days all you have to do is pick up a shift

Cons

poor/under qualified and educated management, Cliquey if you're not full time (as with any other company),

Advice to Management

Hire people who are college educated

"Worst Company I have ever been employed by."

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Red Robin full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm really thinking hard about this question but can't find anything that was positive about Red Robin.

Cons

The entire company from the CEO to Human Resources department don't care about anyone but themselves. They are very deceptive. They lie and break labor laws like they are a joke. They have no concept of what a company policy means or how to enforce them. As long as the Board of Directors are getting there pockets lined with stacks of cash and stock options this company will operate as a fascist state.
    If you work here, I warn you not to call the Red Robin Whistle Blower phone number. You will be investigated by the Nazi.HR Department and then they will discriminate and harass you until you quit or fire you for no reason.
    Bottom line is they don't care. They tell you they do in orientation but it's a huge lie. They talk about core values and helping others through there bogus Caring Program in which you must donate from your weekly pay check. But it's a scam.

Advice to Management

You will all have to account to God one day. I know where I'm heading, I think your all heading a little further south than me!