Red Robin - Fast-paced, whiny servers, not enough hours | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin

"Fast-paced, whiny servers, not enough hours"

Current Employee - Hostess in Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Hostess in Tulsa, OK

Pros

One reason that I liked working at Red Robin was due to the management. They were very involved and always made sure they complimented me on any hard work they seen me do. They, along with a few other employees were very welcoming when I first started working there.

Cons

-very little hours
-little pay w/ slim chances of getting a raise
-fast paced
-dealing with bossy customers
-dealing with extremely whiny servers

Advice to Management

The servers and hostesses should not communicate whatsoever. It's a hassle to the hostesses

Other Employee Reviews for Red Robin

"red robin sucks, even compared to other chains"

Current Employee - Server in Carle Place, NY
    Current Employee - Server in Carle Place, NY

Pros

free soda, discounts on their ridiculous $10 burgers, the usual fringe benefits from waiting tables. you can honestly do better somewhere else.

Cons

encyclopedias of information that you have to know about the company and relay to each guest, even when they obviously don't care. tables are crowded, servers are drowned in sidework even when it's busy, manager is a leaping, purple buffoon. getting sick of hearing about "unbridled" RR culture too.

Advice to Management

general manager needs a chill pill. i expect him to have an aneurysm one of these days when he's trying to get his "team" pumped up about hamburgers. they are only hamburgers man. hamburgers.

2. "great!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

the best thing is the that we got free fries bottomless everyday after our shifts which was surely cool yeah

Cons

it was hard to have to clean up tables all the time after the kids had gone home there yeah

Advice to Management

it would be better if they could do a better job scheduling because sometimes it was hard to work there