Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Opportunity to start a career.

Oct 23, 2015 - Account Executive in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'v been working at red tower for around 4 months now, and had the opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the telecom industry, handling their accounts, reports, marketing research, I have learned about different skills like being able to participate on different meeting, the company has a really good environment, definitely young environment, and the company culture is to promote within. High earning for a first job with not much of experience is another thing that has help me.

Cons

You put in a little more hours but it's worth it if you want to move up to a better position. Commute might be a con during the mornings.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Opportunity to grow and learn

Oct 22, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Red Tower Marketing is a professional and creative marketing firm that provides it's employees with the right tools and resources to grow as an individual and succeed in the marketing field. As a student I have learned more here than in the actual classroom, the management is always pushing you to your fullest potential and supporting you in whatever creative ideas or opinions you may have. I have learned a lot about myself through the cycle of development which the owner, Diana Rojas, implemented to help me improve in areas such as confidence and organization. Overall, the work environment is lively and fun always having crew nights and challenge Friday making the work day something to look forward to.

Cons

Commute us far for me living in ocean beach. Perfect for those who live close to the Bart.

Red Tower Marketing Response

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback, everything is reviewed and read. We want everyone to know about Red Tower Marketing and the different opportunities that we provide. We appreciate the good reviews. HR Department.

2. 1.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

This Company is NO GOOD!

Nov 16, 2015 - Salesperson in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They say you can get "marketing" experience. In reality, you are just a saleswoman or salesperson standing on the street corner hustling for change.

Cons

You have almost no work benefits working at this company, according to my experience. You will either be selling some kind of Comcast service at a Walmart booth or you will be out on the streets in poor neighborhoods trying to sell a free phone from Assurance wireless. You get $10 per phone plan you sell. You will be trying to yell to get people's attention for hours until your voice gives out. They have a mandatory training in the morning each day and another mandatory wrap up at the end of each day. You are expected to show up at 8am and work until 5pm and then go back to the office for the final lesson and to return equipment; so you are not done until about 6:30pm and then you need to go home, which might be around 8pm because of traffic. It did not seem worthwhile. The company head, Diana Rojas has moved around town and business locations. She had an address in Emeryville, then moved to a location in South San Francisco, then moved again. It doesn't seem stable, just constantly changing, like the workforce and their telephone numbers. The worst part is that they do NOT PAY on time and they don't make it priority to see that everyone gets their paychecks. It is a terrible struggle trying to get your paycheck. I am really disappointed with this company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Red Tower Marketing.