Red Ventures - A truly Awesome place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Red Ventures

"A truly Awesome place to work"

Pros

Great environment. Great people. The culture really is second to none. Every day in the office is fun, yet work always seems to get accomplished.

Cons

Sometimes people get lost in the shuffle. There is a lot of under utilized talent at RV. I've worked with some people who should be in roles with more responsibility but they're not because they don't speak up.

Advice to Management

Come up with a better way to discover hidden talent

Other Employee Reviews for Red Ventures

"High Growth and Great Culture"

I have been working at Red Ventures full-time

Pros

I really enjoy working at Red Ventures. The company is growing like crazy and I've been given several new opportunities since I first started working here. The culture is pretty cool and I must say that I do enjoy the workout facility and the basketball court. We also have an onsite restaurant which is really nice since the office is located in Indian Land (not the best food options nearby). Apparently we are breaking ground on a new building soon which is supposed to be better than the one we are in now, which is hard to believe. The company really seems to care about the employees and we do a lot of fun things in the office. Overall, I can't complain and really enjoy working here.

Cons

Things happen VERY fast, so you gotta move quickly and embrace change. I do see some folks who can't keep up with the pace.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on!

"Great Company to work for"

I worked at Red Ventures full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Play hard/work hard mentality. Values initiative, drive, competitive spirit and a sense of fun! Excellent benefits, involved management, ongoing training and opportunity for growth. If you like change this is the company for you.

Cons

If you are not flexible and open to change this will not be a good fit. Some people have trouble bringing their A game everyday - and that is not acceptable here.