RedViking - Well positioned for future buisiness | Glassdoor

"Well positioned for future buisiness"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Plymouth, MI

I have been working at RedViking full-time for more than a year

Pros

They value their employees. Great work life balance.

Cons

Lots of opportunity for process improvements.

Continue reading
    RedViking2018-03-21

Other Employee Reviews

"Cutting Edge technology and over all amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Control Systems Engineer in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at RedViking full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has high standards for innovation and employee development. They go above and beyond for the care they provide their employees. Great benefits and compensation.

Cons

Not completely a con but... This is company has some growing pains but with the employee's motivation, support and positive efforts. Creates opportunities

RedViking2018-01-29
  2. "Great Team atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

I have been working at RedViking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Contrary to another review I read here, I have never witnessed anyone get yelled at. My feeling is quite the opposite, rather than laying blame or pointing fingers, the attitude is generally, "okay, what do we need to do to move forward from this?" Mistakes are acceptable, and so is vacation time. also, I feel it's a benefit that the executive management are all former engineers. They have instituted policies to help alleviate some of the not so fun parts of being en engineer (travel, workload management). I have worked at a few different places. I feel this is a place where everyone actually does behave as a team. I always feel I have support of my managers. I am never left on an island. We always generally try to go the same direction, even when we disagree. Yes, people here make mistakes, even executive management. But everyone is trying hard to make this a great place to work. Decisions are made with the best interests of the employees and customers in mind.

Cons

Sometimes the communication falls short. Either people don't all receive the message, sometimes the message is a little unclear or misleading. sometimes the priorities aren't clear. I feel this is common in many places though. It's a growing company, and the transition to a small company to medium/large size company is uncomfortable and hard. Change is hard on it's own, but this type of change is really challenging.

Continue reading
    RedViking2020-03-11

Discover more reviews about RedViking.