Redbox - A good company with a good name and great product at a very resonable price with a very dedicate staff and management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Redbox

"A good company with a good name and great product at a very resonable price with a very dedicate staff and management."

Current Employee - Field Support Representative I
Current Employee - Field Support Representative I

Pros

Aggressive growth company
Fast track development of employees
Concern with employees safety
Great Benefits

Responsive forward thinking management
Great name in the industry
Very customer oriented

Cons

The possible worst thing of working with Redbox is the realization that this company is not ready for the eventual movement to streaming.

Advice to Management

How can we expect a great name like redbox to lead the future when there is no response to streaming? How long is redbox going to keep quiet about the future of redbox.

Other Employee Reviews for Redbox

"Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

Overall, Redbox will always be near and dear to my heart. They paid very well and were very informative on what needed to be done or changes that were being made. I would still be with the company today, but unfortunately they moved their center to another location. They were very professional about the move, and treated us fairly. They are a great company to work for and I wish them the best of success.

Cons

Hardly any cons, except, at first there were a couple employees that acted as if they were entitled to act and do as they please, however once a particular stance was taken to ensure that people were where they needed to be, it was much better and I appreciate the short time of micromanagement for the betterment of service we provided to our customers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, I really liked the job and felt we were compensated accordingly.

"Everyone Isn't Treated the Same..."

Former Employee - Field Support Representative I
    Former Employee - Field Support Representative I

Pros

Open Scheduling
    Watch All the Movies You Want

Cons

Impossible to get a day off, certain percentage has to be done every single day. Unless you double up on one day. You won't get off.

Advice to Management

Everyone starts out on a flat rate, and that goes up based on reviews and tenure. I believe what should be taken into account, when it concerns pay, is the number of kiosks/discs(dispatched to them on a weekly) that the field representative is responsible for. For example, one member(with less kiosks) on the team may get as many hours, due to the fact if his distance driving is further. Yet, the person with more kiosks or even more discs, just by using the numbers game and probability; is more prone to having to deal with general errors in sorting, missing discs,etc. and variances(due to numerous machines(QLM failing, Disc stuck, etc), as well as being in the elements more, than the person who is just in their vehicle a bit more.

They both get 40 hours. Yet a person with 20 kiosks whose, distance is greater, compared to the person with 40 kiosks with twice as many discs; just closer together.Their responsibility is greater, and so is probability of error, so their pay should be adjusted according.