Redbox - Flexible Hours, Good Pay, Self Supervised | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Redbox

"Flexible Hours, Good Pay, Self Supervised"

Current Employee - FSR1
Current Employee - FSR1

I have been working at Redbox part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good Pay
Decent Vacation Time
52 cents per mile reimbursement
Working alone, self supervised

Cons

Use your personal car to travel from kiosk to kiosk
Working on outside kiosks in bad/cold weather
Part of your review is based on a secret shopper who might visit a kiosk after someone smashed the touch screen or vandalised the machine and it counts against you.

Advice to Management

More skip level meetings

Other Employee Reviews for Redbox

1. "Good"

Pros

Good pay nice people would work there again. Being outside was a good chance to get some sun on my face, I look much better with a tan.

Cons

Being outside in a suit was not what I would describe as comfortable. Also ticketing in a field when you have hay fever isn't the most fun.

Advice to Management

You're doing a good job, treated me well. I feel like you were not only my superiors but my friends. Not a bad word to say to be honest.

"Lack of engagement"

Former Employee - Regional Operations Supervisor
    Former Employee - Regional Operations Supervisor

I worked at Redbox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Competitive pay, above average benefits, mostly good people. Work life balance is okay, sometimes shaky. The ability to work from home.

Cons

A lot. I really don't see how this part of the company will last. Upper management never makes it feel like they understand what the field has to endure. There is constant resentment of the corporate office and nothing is done to change it. The expectation of them saying jump and us saying how high is not the way to run this business. I also did not care for my final supervisor, who seemed to barely have a grasp on the English language and also used defamatory terms.

Advice to Management

You have values that mean nothing. Do any of you at the director level exhibit humility? Respect? I think the only value you cared about was dedication, but even that is questionable.