Redbox - Redbox does not rock! | Glassdoor

"Redbox does not rock!"

Current Employee - Merchandiser in North Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Merchandiser in North Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Good Benefits, flexible schedule and limited interaction with area manager.

Cons

Poor leadership and communication along with no growth potential unless willing to relocate to a different state. Very unproffessional and discourteus area Regional Operations Supervisor that exibits poor communication, leadership and professional skills.

Advice to Management

Search for better qualified leadership for management positions and get rid of the one's who do not have the skill set to perform their essential job functions.

Other Employee Reviews for Redbox

1. "Good"

Pros

Good pay nice people would work there again. Being outside was a good chance to get some sun on my face, I look much better with a tan.

Cons

Being outside in a suit was not what I would describe as comfortable. Also ticketing in a field when you have hay fever isn't the most fun.

Advice to Management

You're doing a good job, treated me well. I feel like you were not only my superiors but my friends. Not a bad word to say to be honest.

"Lack of engagement"

Former Employee - Regional Operations Supervisor
    Former Employee - Regional Operations Supervisor

I worked at Redbox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Competitive pay, above average benefits, mostly good people. Work life balance is okay, sometimes shaky. The ability to work from home.

Cons

A lot. I really don't see how this part of the company will last. Upper management never makes it feel like they understand what the field has to endure. There is constant resentment of the corporate office and nothing is done to change it. The expectation of them saying jump and us saying how high is not the way to run this business. I also did not care for my final supervisor, who seemed to barely have a grasp on the English language and also used defamatory terms.

Advice to Management

You have values that mean nothing. Do any of you at the director level exhibit humility? Respect? I think the only value you cared about was dedication, but even that is questionable.