Redbox - Started okay but management totally is slowly destroying the fsr1 position with micromanagement | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Redbox

"Started okay but management totally is slowly destroying the fsr1 position with micromanagement"

Current Employee - FSR1 in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - FSR1 in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Benefits are better than average.Thee are incentive bonus if you can meet the strict criteria.

Cons

Very low pay for responsibility.Heavy handed top down management approach with an increasing trend towards micromanagement.The field ops people are treated with low reguard to their education ,abilities and common sense.I feel the "Walmartization" of the employees is in full effect.

Advice to Management

Step back and eliminate this micromanaging or turnover and low morale will hurt you.Get your but out in the field and see what the job entails and quit trying to reinvent the wheel.

Other Employee Reviews for Redbox

1. "It has been great, it's a great ompany to work for!"

Current Employee - Field Service Representative II in Lima, OH
    Current Employee - Field Service Representative II in Lima, OH

Pros

I can make my own hours, no one looking over my shoulder, I never see my boss much. I work at my own pace.

Cons

I am a remote employer so I dont see others that often, some peoplewithin the comapany are not so friendly and have a negative attitude and tend to send nasty emails.

Advice to Management

If it were possible, get someone out in the field to train new employees, I think it is so important to get them good training.

"My experience at Red Box is a positive one."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Pros

The best reason to work at Redbox are the bennifits. I have never known a company to start their employees with three weeks of vacation.

Cons

The only real downside is that is is difficult to get a real day off. Having to get the work completed with in a weekly dead line means that a day off is only pushing your work back a day.