Redfish Technology - Fantastic company opportunies to nurture your soul and your bank account. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Redfish Technology

"Fantastic company opportunies to nurture your soul and your bank account."

Current Employee - Marketing Communications Manager in Hailey, ID
Current Employee - Marketing Communications Manager in Hailey, ID

I have been working at Redfish Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Redfish Technology is a dynamic company. The staff is motivated, energetic, enthusiastic about the company mission ofproviding the most progressive recruiting service by creating a partnership with our clients while upholding the highest standards of honesty, integrity, excellence, and performance. The owners and staff are all enthusiastic not only about their jobs, but also big participants in the community. In fact, we just formalized a community service initiative Called 'One for One' in which we track the hours we volunteer to various community organizations, and monies that the recruiters donate to these organizations based on each placement that they make.

Cons

This is a small company, we are currently 10. But being small usually means excellent communication and a tight knit group.

Advice to Management

Keep fostering the professional development of the employees. It is much appreciated and revitalizes our energy!

Other Employee Reviews for Redfish Technology

1. "Great company feel, excellent work life balance, CEO that listens"

Pros

Redfish is great. Your voice is heard, you have the ability to make an enormous impact very quickly, you get to run your own desk, you have a CEO who supports you and your ideas.

Cons

Small office environment, although Sun Valley is amazing it's tough to recruit talent to Idaho.

2. "Great place to work and grow!"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Hailey, ID
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Hailey, ID

I have been working at Redfish Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management, training, team environment and push towards growth both personally and professionally here at Redfish is Amazing. It's been the best 2 years of my career.

Cons

You are pushed out of your comfort zone everyday, but it's a push towards being better.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Let's make this the best year ever!