Redfish Technology - Work/life Balance at it's finest! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Redfish Technology

"Work/life Balance at it's finest!"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Sun Valley, ID
Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Sun Valley, ID

I have been working at Redfish Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Redfish Technology has been an overall rewarding experience. Every day I am challenged in new and exciting ways while learning at the same time. The management is fantastic as they are equally your boss and friend. We do alot of charity work and have great company retreats. Redfish alows me to live in a fabulous place while pursuing a career.

Cons

Our biggest disavantage is finding motivated people to work with us. Our objective is to get some motivated and driven people to come and play with us!

Advice to Management

Don't change!

Other Employee Reviews for Redfish Technology

1. "Fantastic company opportunies to nurture your soul and your bank account."

Current Employee - Marketing Communications Manager in Hailey, ID
    Current Employee - Marketing Communications Manager in Hailey, ID

I have been working at Redfish Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Redfish Technology is a dynamic company. The staff is motivated, energetic, enthusiastic about the company mission ofproviding the most progressive recruiting service by creating a partnership with our clients while upholding the highest standards of honesty, integrity, excellence, and performance. The owners and staff are all enthusiastic not only about their jobs, but also big participants in the community. In fact, we just formalized a community service initiative Called 'One for One' in which we track the hours we volunteer to various community organizations, and monies that the recruiters donate to these organizations based on each placement that they make.

Cons

This is a small company, we are currently 10. But being small usually means excellent communication and a tight knit group.

Advice to Management

Keep fostering the professional development of the employees. It is much appreciated and revitalizes our energy!

2. "Great company feel, excellent work life balance, CEO that listens"

Pros

Redfish is great. Your voice is heard, you have the ability to make an enormous impact very quickly, you get to run your own desk, you have a CEO who supports you and your ideas.

Cons

Small office environment, although Sun Valley is amazing it's tough to recruit talent to Idaho.