Regions Financial - I've enjoyed my time at Regions. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regions Financial

"I've enjoyed my time at Regions."

Current Employee - Teller in Little Rock, AR
Current Employee - Teller in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy-going culture, quality training, good communication with HR and management. I really enjoy the branch I work with.

Cons

Later hours, not much room for growth. I would love to step up to another position, but there are limitations on being able to do that in your first year. A step behind with technology. Just now using the latest systems in banking.

Other Employee Reviews for Regions Financial

1. "No employee engagement, or customer focus. Negative culture does not respect human dignity and focuses only on sales."

Current Employee - Teller in Venice, FL
    Current Employee - Teller in Venice, FL

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Regions employment allows relatively secure, family friendly hours; health insurance; 401(k) matching (3%); and opportunity for financial bonus for making sales goals.

Cons

Complete disregard for employees by upper management. Daily conference calls where poor performers are berated. Extreme micromanagement.

Advice to Management

Treat people with respect.

2. "i had a good experience (until i tried to move up) but depends on what your managers are like..."

Former Employee - Teller in Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Teller in Mobile, AL

I worked at Regions Financial part-time (More than a year)

Pros

good pay, good benefits, paid time off (even if you are part time), friendly coworkers

Cons

set hours and schedule, not very flexible. hard to move up quickly (i was part time and wanted to move up but they wanted me to follow a certain path even though i just graduated with a business degree- go full time teller, try for back up head teller, then apply for head teller, then who knows but at that point i could try to get into consumer loans and opening accounts. that would be 4 years considering i would have to wait a year each time before applying to move up)