Cover image for Regions Financial

Current Employee

Great place to work

Jun 10, 2022 - Software Manager I
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company really cares about its employees. It's core values are Put People First Do What is Right Enjoy Life Reach Higher Focus on the Customer Especially during the pandemic in 2020 and 2021, they distinguished themselves from other employers I've worked for in the degree to which they demonstrated concern for their employees' well-being. Working in a highly-regulated industry like banking, there are a lot of regulations and policies that you have to adhere to, which can be frustrating, but Regions, itself, is an excellent employer.

Cons

The aforementioned regulations and policies that come along with working in a highly-regulated industry

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Greta Company

Jul 7, 2022 - Corporate Banking Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, lots of flexibility

Cons

Sometimes the workload is very light

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Culture

Oct 1, 2022 - Financial Relationship Consultant in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compliance, transparency, inclusion and diversity are top priorities because it's the right thing to do and just as importantly their business model in regards to their customers depends on the publics' perception of Regions as a safe and worthy place to place their money. This policy is good for their business.

Cons

A lot of Big Brother- I am sure my phone, cubicle and computer were bugged & monitored. Certain employees instructed to spy & report on you rather than team attitude towards helping new hires learn correct procedures.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Regions Financial.

Regions Financial Careers

Cover image for Regions Financial

Three foundational elements serve as the basis of our culture: our values, our mission, and our vision. We list them in this order for a...More

• Diversity
  • Responsibility
  • Benefits
  • Talent Program

Regions Financial Photos

+ Add Photo
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank Official Bank of the SEC
Regions Financial photo of: Members of our Digital Banking team
Regions Financial photo of: Members of our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Network
Regions Financial photo of: Cumberland Branch Team