Cover image for Regions Financial

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Not worth the stress or Pressure they put on you.

Nov 4, 2022 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

piad vacations, holidays, sick time. weeksends off with the exception of Saturday occasionally.

Cons

way to much stress. absolutely not worth it. Upper management could careless about you or your family. They expect you to work like animals and meet unrealistic goals. And they drill you constantly. They threaten to take away your very small annual raise. They threaten to write you up when you don't meet their ridiculously unrealistc sales goals. Greenprints and Calls daily. You may as well be a telemarketer... you HAVE to make the customer sit in for over an hour to answer bery personal questions and if the customer refuses, you have to deny their business. I do not recommend this company anymore. They are more about what you can do to make them more money versus actually caring for their customers and employees. NO APPRECIATION at all.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Regions Financial Response

We take these concerns seriously and have internal channels for our associates to report them. Please reach out to Human Resources via HR Connect or via our Report It hotline.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Place to Grow

Jan 30, 2023 - Branch Manager in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to learn, grow, and be rewarded for coaching a team to achieve success.

Cons

I can’t think of anything.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

More employee focused than other financial institutions

Jan 28, 2023 - Branch Manager in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and work life balance. Internal advancement is a priority.

Cons

Not a con for me but can see how it could be for some- it's a sales position and does have an expectation of sales.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Regions Financial.

Regions Financial Careers

Cover image for Regions Financial

Three foundational elements serve as the basis of our culture: our values, our mission, and our vision. We list them in this order for a...More

• Diversity
  • Responsibility
  • Benefits
  • Talent Program

Regions Financial Photos

+ Add Photo
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank Official Bank of the SEC
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank in partnership with Focus St. Louis proudly hosted Women in Leadership-Class 76
Regions Financial photo of: 2023 Texas Consumer Banking Summit
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank was the lead donor of funds for Money Moves Baton Rouge.
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank presented The H.E.A.R.T. Program with a $5,250 contribution to support those programs.
Regions Financial photo of: Regions associates recently collected nearly $900 in food items and delivered them to Food for Thought
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank in Jonesboro assisted with addressing food insecurity by making a $1,000 contribution benefitting the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas

Regions Financial Job Seekers Also Viewed