Cover image for Regions Financial

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid Support System

Nov 16, 2022 - Community Loan Officer in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Security, growth potential, recognition and feeling valued

Cons

Some tenured employees are well past their shelf life & can pull down the culture/morale

Continue reading

Regions Financial Response

We take these concerns seriously and have internal channels for our associates to report them. Please reach out to Human Resources via HR Connect or via the Report It hotline.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

More employee focused than other financial institutions

Jan 28, 2023 - Branch Manager in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and work life balance. Internal advancement is a priority.

Cons

Not a con for me but can see how it could be for some- it's a sales position and does have an expectation of sales.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Telemarketer sales sales

Jan 2, 2023 - Financial Relationship Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vacation, you can buy a week of vacation

Cons

You will not be a real banker, you will be a telemarketer, and the sales is very pushing to make the company requirement of goal. Very stressful but they say we are not doing that.

Continue reading

Regions Financial Response

Discover more reviews about Regions Financial.

Regions Financial Careers

Cover image for Regions Financial

Three foundational elements serve as the basis of our culture: our values, our mission, and our vision. We list them in this order for a...More

• Diversity
  • Responsibility
  • Benefits
  • Talent Program

Regions Financial Photos

+ Add Photo
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank Official Bank of the SEC
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank in partnership with Focus St. Louis proudly hosted Women in Leadership-Class 76
Regions Financial photo of: 2023 Texas Consumer Banking Summit
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank was the lead donor of funds for Money Moves Baton Rouge.
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank presented The H.E.A.R.T. Program with a $5,250 contribution to support those programs.
Regions Financial photo of: Regions associates recently collected nearly $900 in food items and delivered them to Food for Thought
Regions Financial photo of: Regions Bank in Jonesboro assisted with addressing food insecurity by making a $1,000 contribution benefitting the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas

Regions Financial Job Seekers Also Viewed