Regis Corporation - If you're into being over worked, under paid, and used, then you will love it | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regis Corporation

"If you're into being over worked, under paid, and used, then you will love it"

Former Employee - Salon Manager in Savannah, GA
Former Employee - Salon Manager in Savannah, GA

I worked at Regis Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Walk in clients, health insurance, incentive points

Cons

upper management has no idea how to do hair most of the time, or they are out of touch with stylists needs. They won't hesitate to step on you to get ahead. Aaaaaaand don't ever think you are having a private call. Because they will share and give you up when you asked to remain anonymous.
Pretty much it isn't worth the headache to work here. They don't care about you.

Advice to Management

Learn to do hair. Listen to what we need. And optimized schedules Do not work

Other Employee Reviews for Regis Corporation

"The Smart Ones will leave after 1-3 months"

Current Employee - Level I POS Support in Edina, MN
    Current Employee - Level I POS Support in Edina, MN

I have been working at Regis Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great entry level for students out of college.
    remote access to salon site where you fix the issue by yourself.
    Lots of experience to learned from.
    Communication and writing is the number one thing I can not stress from working at this place.

Cons

The leads here are the worst. They themselves do not even know the supersalon issues to the point where if you asked them for help, they will direct you to a HPK article for troubleshooting references.
    What do that show to me? It shows that the leads there were chosen randomly with no IT background.
    Lastly the super-visors, being on paperwork for 5 min. plus doesn't mean that we are wasting corporate's pay, we are SPEANDING THOSE 5 MIN PLUS JUST TO LOOK FOR A HPK ID number.
    With the lack of training, me and the people that started together only got 2 days of training and went live afterward.

Advice to Management

You know, instead of directing your level 1 support to HPK, tell your level 1 support how to fix the issue.
    The problem is not HPK, it is that level 1 support already spent enough time to where they came to YOU, the leads and Super-visors just to get directed back to HPK.

"still on government assistance after working for Regis for 15 years"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at Regis Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Will hire anyone with a license, reguardless of skills.
    Located everywhere
    Good products to work with.

Cons

You have to work nights and you have to work weekends per corporate. This company only cares about the numbers. Pay scale is designed to make Regis money. Corporate promises raises, but doesn't come through, only strings you along. Screws you out of vacation pay. Guaranteed pay is only minimum wage, and is frowned upon and could get you let go and I've seen people get talked into quitting so they wouldn't have to fire so they wouldn't have to pay unemployment. I would never advise someone to work at any Regis location or any of their other salons. They are the most greedy company I have ever worked for.

Advice to Management

Advise to take a course in ethics.