Register Tapes Unlimited - Best opportunity in my life to generate a substantial income while providing a valuable service to clients | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

"Best opportunity in my life to generate a substantial income while providing a valuable service to clients"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The ability to go into business for myself with no investment of cash.The results clients experience are usually above reasonable expectations,allowing for very high renewal percentages. I am in my 23rd year with the company,and we have consistently grown due to the fact that we take care of our clients and offer unlimited income opportunity to those who are willing to work for it.

Cons

we have experienced some growing pains and sometimes did not react as quickly as possible to correct issues. i believe this is improving daily.

Advice to Management

Continue to make every effort to foster better relationships with customers and sales reps...both of which are the backbone of our business.

Other Employee Reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

1. "A Family owned Business that is Great to work For!"

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The many years that I have watched this company grow is amazing. Very flexable with your work schedule. It's an awesome company to work for!

Cons

This company is going through some growing pains and is just like any other business we try to be the best at what we do.

2. "A great family company who treats everyone like a family who is appreciated and respected."

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the value of the product ...the customers love of the program to renew and the commission we get paid.. Most importantly is the integrity the company and ownership they have standing behind the sales force and product we sell.

Cons

the need for a base to be achieved for reps to get paid right away when they first start out.