Register Tapes Unlimited - Great rewards but you have to work hard! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

"Great rewards but you have to work hard!"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative
Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You set your own schedule. Support/training is good. Commissions are very reasonable. Great product to sell.

Cons

You set your own schedule - nobody forces you to go sell.

Other Employee Reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

"Love my new job!!"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am brand new to the Marketing Consultant position and loving it! I have had a great mentor the first week out in the field, and great Regional Managers' advice ever since. I have been successful in writing new business my first week on my own, and continue to work hard learn more every day! I so appreciate the freedom to set my own appointments and love meeting new business owners and helping them grow their business with the register tape ads!

Cons

I do use my own vehicle and gas money, but I would be using the gas anyway to commute to work and back!

Advice to Management

Retirement plan would be nice and any group health insurance options at good rates would sweeten the pot!

"I've been with Register Tapes Unlimited for 5 years and I am very satisfied with the company"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have freedom to run my schedule and work with clients without being stuck at a desk all day. I earn a strong six figure income selling advertising and managing a sales team and I can see that increasing by 10-20% each year. I enjoy talking with folks at corporate, they are fun and friendly and care about their work. Problems get resolved quickly if there are any. My upper management has been very helpful in assisting the closing of Sales. Product delivery to Grocery Stores has been almost flawless, making my job hassle free. I'm very happy with the opportunity and would recommend RTUI to a friend or family member. Doug Endsley the CEO is a very honest man and has high moral standards. Having 9500 Grocery stores under contract says a lot about the quality and reputation of RTUI.

Cons

This job requires constant effort and follow up to be successful. When getting started, be ready to work an honest 40-50 hours per week till you get your book of customers filled. Outside sales is full of rejection, disappointment, and setbacks, this is not a job for someone looking for something easy with minimal effort. Outside sales can be lonely at times. Can't think of any Cons regarding the Company itself, they do what they say they are going to do.

Advice to Management

I would like to see a 401K plan.