Register Tapes Unlimited - Worst Company I have ever worked for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

"Worst Company I have ever worked for"

Former Employee - Sales Representative
Former Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

It is a good product that gives advertisers lots of repeat exposure.

Cons

This company does not care about its reps or advertisers. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. I worked for them for a total of about 7 months and sold out several stores in the area in the first few months but then started getting calls from several of my advertisers complaining that their ads were not up on the carts when they were supposed to be, their bills were screwed up, artwork screwed up, etc. On top of that my manager was always missing in action and no one at the office ever answered the phone and when they do you get the runaround every time. They do not ever return calls or emails, the people that work in the office are completely incompetent. I really felt like I was dealing with a bunch of morons. Then to top it off they tried not to pay me for the last $2000 ad I sold due to their screwing up the paperwork. I finally got my commission almost 4 months later after numerous phone calls and emails. This place is a complete joke!

Advice to Management

Act like you care just a little bit about your sales reps and your advertisers, after all they are the reason you are even in business!

Other Employee Reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

"There are better places to work"

Pros

Ability to work from home and flexible hours. The job itself is easy (it's not rocket science selling advertising)

Cons

The company is run like a mom and pop shop. There is no true leadership. The company lacks professionalism and vision.

Advice to Management

Empower your employees by offering praise. Treat employees as people instead of a piece of furniture. Create a more harmonious environment.

2. "Earn what you put in to it"

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Freedom to be your own boss. The product is excellent.

Cons

Commission only but again, you earn good money if you work for it.

Register Tapes Unlimited Response

Aug 6, 2017 – Marketing Analyst

Your honest feedback is appreciated!