Regus - Plenty of personal development available, if you are able to keep up. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"Plenty of personal development available, if you are able to keep up."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Pros

Fast paced company that pushes you to the limit of your capabilities as an employee. Mid Level leadership is excellent and are some of the most talented and intelligent people I have ever worked amongst.

Cons

Lack of communication amongst Senior Exec Leadership. Everyone seems to have their own agenda and not aligned to a true global collaboration or objective. This leads to constant changes, make it very difficult to keep up with the next big product, process or push.

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

"Glad I got out of there!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Memphis, TN

Pros

Good benefits and I enjoyed most of our clientele.

Cons

Upper job performance. I just had my review 2 weeks prior and everything was satisfactory. Then they tried to object to my unemployment. When they realized I wasn't backing down, they finally let it go.

"Loved my horizontal co-workers. The vertical management is GOSH AWFUL."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

The horizontal line of co-workers is amazing. Lots of good people. Provided with necessary tools to get the job done.

Cons

Vertical management is awful. They believe that the more they can wring out of you the better. Nothing is ever enough. If you give them 100 they want 110 if you give them 110 they want 120 and on and on. You can never reach the goal. They literally walk around behind you and around you with an invisible whip to keep you in line. Every month they change the commission structure so that you earn less and then they change it back so you can get hopes up because they're paying a little more and then they change it back so you earn less. Never ending merry-go-round. The cubicles are round so you all face into the circle and have 6 people (some 5), so you are in very close quarters (do not apply if you are claustrophobic). If you talk to your co-worker even just for a minute and it's not work related, management (sits at desks on the floor next to us) will immediately tell you stop talking get back to work and they mean it. Reminds me of what jailtime is according to the movies).

Advice to Management

Stop being interested only in yourselves and your self preservation. Speak up for us make us a team it's not all about numbers and constantly adding 10% more to the goal until there is nothing left to extract from us. Make the top guys know that we are human. Common complaint among us employees is that you guys think we are robots. When I interviewed at another company for a sales position they told me I had to make 3 or 4 calls a day. Regus wants 110 calls a day every day, day in and day out and in the Virtual Office team they want 60 calls a day. Well it's possible as long as you aren't trying to make any sales. Because once you are speaking with a potential customer and want to close the sale it takes longer than 8 minutes. You guys speak out of both sides of your mouth, you say sales, sales, sales, and then on the other hand you say 110 calls, calls, calls. Then you want all the record keeping and sales paper-work drawn up. It's just ridiculous. I dare any one in managment to be able to do it consistently over a 6 month period. You would soon change your tune. If Mark Dixon was still running thei company the way it started we would be ok. But he has allowed a bunch of mediocre managers who do nothing but promise bigger and bigger numbers to abuse the actual producers....US!!! on the frontlines, the people who actually get the job done.