Regus - Flexible and productive | Glassdoor

"Flexible and productive"

Current Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX

Pros

Autonomy and self-motivated tasks afford me maximum flexibility to succeed and manage a timeline of self-construed goals.

Cons

Very busy (but that can also be good)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

"Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

The company as a whole is great to work for. They provide training for the management teams and allow for opportunity to grow to a certain level. the product is great and offers a lot of flexibility to clients that are in the market. It offers a pretty easy sell due to the level of service they can provide.

Cons

They don't compensate the way they should. They spend so much money on opening new locations and renovating old ones, which is great for clients BUT the employees are stuck with a lower than average salary, no yearly increase to look forward to, a HUGE cute in commissions and a lack in overall structure. Not to mention that the management above is so stuck in their ways that they don't see the problems that are occurring below them. They are only concerned about how they look to upper management and how much money we can make for the company. There are a ton of unhappy employees in this market and no one seems to care.

Advice to Management

Pay better, bring back annual raises, stop screwing around with the commission structure and cutting us down, so that YOU can open a new location. Listen to your employees. The team on site are the ones that allow you and I to have a business and job!

"Gained a lot of valuable skills, but not a healthy environment"

Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Chicago, IL

Pros

I gained a lot of valuable skills for my future career.
    The coworkers are really nice, and many of the clients are as well.

Cons

Zero training when I started with the company.
    My bosses were uncommunicative, anxious, controlling and took credit for my work.