Regus - Large company with plenty of room to grow | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"Large company with plenty of room to grow"

Current Employee - Coaching Centre Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regus is a brilliant company to work, whatever background you have or your age - you are rewarded for hard work and doing a good job. Since the company I worked for was taken over by Regus, I was given great opportunities for my career and still given chances to prove myself & develop. For example, promoted to a CCM which I love as I get to go to other centres, meet other staff members and do training with them. Regus does also give benefits as well as your salary, including bonus, commission, life assurance and staff employee discounts. It sounds a bit cheesy but everyday is different, from the clients or a new policy or something happening in the centre, so your find it hard to get bored

Cons

As like all large, corporate companies there are a lot of policys and procedures in place which can sometimes make processes, such as approvals, longer but then its no real hardship

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

1. "advance opportunity with great culture and great people"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

career opportunities you can achieve just not in Malaysia but global. Regus are worldwide. Beside you have chance to meet up with expatriate people and make great networking with them.

Cons

you have to be strong and have good skill in sales in order for you to achieve your target

"Regus Global"

Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regus is a very flexible and fast moving company. If you are the type of person who can deliver results – you will find Regus to be a rewarding place to work. But just getting it done is never enough. You have to be a person who wants to deliver the best and always push for this.

With that said - Regus the kind of place that give you as much space as you need to do a great job. To help you get there - you are surrounded by some very experienced Executives that can give advice and assistance when needed.

Keep in mind that most of the Sr. Management in the company have been there from day one (or something close to that). So you can imagine the experience they bring to the table (growing the company to 1,200 locations in 95 countries world wide in less than 20 years).

Cons

No cons. Its fast paced and hard work. But very rewarding.

Advice to Management

None.