Regus - Large company with plenty of room to grow | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"Large company with plenty of room to grow"

Current Employee - Coaching Centre Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regus is a brilliant company to work, whatever background you have or your age - you are rewarded for hard work and doing a good job. Since the company I worked for was taken over by Regus, I was given great opportunities for my career and still given chances to prove myself & develop. For example, promoted to a CCM which I love as I get to go to other centres, meet other staff members and do training with them. Regus does also give benefits as well as your salary, including bonus, commission, life assurance and staff employee discounts. It sounds a bit cheesy but everyday is different, from the clients or a new policy or something happening in the centre, so your find it hard to get bored

Cons

As like all large, corporate companies there are a lot of policys and procedures in place which can sometimes make processes, such as approvals, longer but then its no real hardship

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

"A very fulfilling career path"

Current Employee - Area Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Area Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I joined Regus 9 years ago as a part time customer service rep on reception duties - it worked really well as my kids were growing up - Regus are really flexible with working mothers and will always accomodate where the role allows it The pace is fast and offers huge growth for people who like challenges, adapt to change and are not scared of taking difficult decisions. Hard work is always noticed and rewarded and succession is quick for people with the CAN DO ATTITUDE - its global and offers plenty of opportunities all over the world. In my role today as an Area Director I feel totally empowered and valued - infact I OWN MY BUSINESS !

Cons

We'er not perfect and occassionally communication lines break down - that's work in progress. We also need to work harder to get closer to our SME customers who sometimes feel they're not valued by Regus - more empathy with clients is needed.
    Work hours are very long and effects work life balance

Advice to Management

Genuinely listen and learn from the experience of team members in the filed - more buy in from teams when new sytems and processes are implemented.

2. "advance opportunity with great culture and great people"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

career opportunities you can achieve just not in Malaysia but global. Regus are worldwide. Beside you have chance to meet up with expatriate people and make great networking with them.

Cons

you have to be strong and have good skill in sales in order for you to achieve your target