Regus - Regus is a WONDERFUL company!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

"Regus is a WONDERFUL company!!"

Current Employee - Center Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Center Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Career advancement. A Management that keep you challanged and engaged. Professional enviornment. This is the company you want to work for!

Cons

I have been at Regus for over 10 years. I enjoy my position and I do not have any Cons to publish

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

"Fearmongering upper managment....living in fear of losing my job daily!"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

large international company, good benefits, nice coworkers in general

Cons

This company hires you on with big promises of their "growth" which is due mostly due to the recession (companies downsizing who do not want to commit to buying realestate). The reality is, if they ran their business better and stopped micro-managing their employees by fear, they would probably even grow more and be unstoppable. The reality is that this company wants one type of employee (somebody who can do sales AND operations) but will NOT pay them what they are worth so end up getting crap employees (that they have to micromanage constantly )or really good employees who cannot get a good job now but WILL leave as soon as the economy picks up.

Advice to Management

Stop with the fearmongering. Keep on a constant path and stop changing things constantly. You may be growing now but because of your unethical upper managment leadership tactics...you will see MAJOR turnover once the economy picks up and also will see a mass exodus of clients as well and you will FAIL.

"Excellent corporate model, but regional growth potential may ultimately be limited by ineffective mid-level management."

Former Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sr. Mgmt has created a phenomenal business model that is well positioned for lateral sustainability and long-term growth.

Cons

Poor communication consisting of interoffice politicking, and a complete lack of mutual employee respect. Mid-level management does not possess the vision necessary for successful execution of the corporate model; and consistently makes poor directional decisions based on inaccurate and unconfirmed data. The induction / orientation program is relatively non-existent with the trainer admitting she had no experience training this position. The comp plan is also highly inconsistent with the expectations of the position, or the demand of the market.

Advice to Management

Take a strong look at the leadership in your Seattle market.